The course includes the following elements tailor-made for a perfect fit with you and your organisation:
- Storytelling Structure and Delivery
- Case Studies in Narrative and why they work
- Vocabulary “to die for”
- The Professional Narrative Arc
- Power Words and when to use them
- Depth – harnessing the power of Senses and Setting in the Corporate Narrative
- Essential Pacing for Content
- Trigger Words and Actions and when to use them
- Effective Endings with a strong Call to Action
- Tantalising Cliffhangers and much more
- Course can be taken at your home, at one of our teaching rooms or at your offices.
Course can be taken at your home, at one of our teaching rooms or at your offices.
The potential rewards and benefits for you, your employees, and the company are infinite.
What words to use and when to use them. Communicate your message using attention-seeking vocabulary.
Learn fundamental storytelling skills and secrets to take control of the narrative and engage your clients on a higher level
Let us know what your requirements are or if you need more details.
At first I was skeptical about the idea of a creative writing course for business. But when I joined the class and learned all about the different types of stories and how to apply them to my business, it really helped me to be more effective in my marketing and branding.
It has helped me tremendously in the workplace. I'm able to write with more clarity and creativity, and it's made my job easier.
I first took the Creative Writing for Business course because I needed to write a company narrative. What I found was that this course gave me the skills I needed to take my writing to the next level. This course is so versatile and helpful!
I never realized how important storytelling was to my business, and this course has helped me understand so much more.
The course empowered me to come up with interesting content that our target audience finds relevant and engaging. I highly recommend it.
Chris Paton, Master of Arts in Professional Writing, full-time author, English native speaker